Our History & Development
- April 1936
- Founded in Kobe City with the name of Japan Bearing Sales Company as a subsidiary of Nunobiki Commerce Corporation (the Japanese representativ of the Hoffmann Ball and Roller Bearings Manufacturing Company, UK).
Capital: 100,000 Yen
- April 1936
- Concluded an agency agreement with NSK Ltd.
- October 1948
- Changed the company name to the Nunobiki Engineering Corporation, and transferred the head office to Osaka City.
- April 1957
- Concluded an agency agreement with NOK Corporation.
- October 1964
- Concluded an agency agreement with Eagle Industry Co., Ltd.
- May 1991
- Changed the company name to NUNOBIKI CORE CORPORATION.
- July 1993
- Capital increased to 20,000,000 Yen.
- May 1998
- Concluded an agency agreement with Henkel Japan Ltd.,(former Loctite(Japan) Corporation)
- March 2003
- Established NUNOBIKI CORE (HK) LTD. in Hong Kong
- March 2006
- Obtained ISO 14001 (JIS Q 14001 : 2004) certification.
- March 2007
- Obtained ISO 9001 (JIS Q 9001 : 2000) certification.
Established NUNOBIKI CORE (S) PTE. LTD. in Singapore.
- July 2011
- Established NUNOBIKI CORE (SHANGHAI) CO., LTD. in China.
- February 2017
- Opened NUNOBIKI CORE(S)PTE.LTD offices in the Philippines
- September 2019
- Opened Fabbit offices in Kobe Sannomiya